Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why We Support Justin

So Justin is a pretty amazing guy, I’m sure lot’s of people notice that right off the back. Justin happens to have many fans that love and support him each and everyday. We call ourselves the “DiorDolls” Yes Justin came up with the name, cool huh? The DiorDolls, help Justin go in on his Trending Topics, and many other things. All of the DiorDolls are very creative and different, that is what makes us all so unique. Some Dolls are very great graphics designers, while some write raps for Justin, and others have other good creative ideas to support and show love to him. But one thing about the Dolls, we don’t support Justin because of his looks, but for the great person he is. Justin happens to be a very smart Youngman , who has goals in life. He is a straight, “A” honor roll student who is very well rounded and focused. Justin Plans to go to the NFL one day, that is his DREAM!, the DiorDolls believe in him because, we notice the hard work he puts in to get where he is today. Justin is not your average guy, he is a total sweetheart who respects all females and is surely to put a smile on your face anytime of the day. He is a loving and caring Youngman that any girl should love to support, as he is on his Journey to success. That is what the DiorDolls are here for, to be there for him when he crosses that finish line in the end. Justin notices everything we do for him, and he appreciates it, and he always let’s his dolls know that he loves them. What more could a girl ask for? We will always support this wonderful Youngman no matter what.


-DiorDoll3lmo

6 comments:

  1. Hey this is your girl Alexis again... As much as I love Justin Dior Combs does he even look at this blog at all and check up on us Dior dolls????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is your girl Alexis LOL... And I just wanted to say that I'm so proud of my bay Justin Dior Combs because he is just so grounded. I mean I just got done watching Good Times, episode Michael the Warlord and he put in my mind that if you put your mind to it you can do everything and absolutely anything. The episode was about Michael joining a gang and he wants to get out and make better of himself cause he believes in himself that he can get out of the ghetto of Chicago( chi-town). He goes through suffering and back to make the people around him proud again. He wanted to make himself proud again. So this taught me that we should cheer on Justin for making good grades and excellent academic choices. So let's give this brother love and wish him a Happy 17th Birthday of excellence. I love you Justin Dior Combs and please don't take life for granted because within a few hours someone you love could be gone just like that. I'm glad that Justin had another wonderful day at life. Live life, love, and chase all your dreams. I love you and may you have a Happy New Year Justin and all the beautiful Dior Dolls!!!!!!!! I love you guys to death!!!!!!!!! DEUCES!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys this is Alexis your girl!!!!!! Justin once said that #WhyBeInARelationshipIf you gunna waste my time? Its all or nothin baby, no time for games!!!! Now let me tell you somethin Justin Dior Combs. If you ever get tired of all them girls playing too hard to get, mistreating you, or even throwing themselves at you, know that I am going to be here for no matter what. If you need a girl hit me up or even just somebody to talk to I'm here. No matter what I WILL and I PROMISE I'll be there for all your thick and thins. I LOVE YOU MY PRINCE!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY and may you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! DEUCES my love!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys this is your girl Alexis again and once again I'm here to state something so i'ma comment on my last statement of not taking life for granted..... I lost my twin siblings before I was born. I don't know whT they look like, I don't know if they were girl/boy, none of that. I don't know how they wouldn've been if I knew them.... At my school there was a shooting and my friend lost his big brother... So please people, I beg of you not to take life for granted because I've lost so many people very close to me. You could come into this world and never have a chance so please live life to the fullest and don't make dumb choices. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN DIOR COMBS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P Todd Brown and Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey the is yo girl Alexis and I just wanted to say to Justin that... Baby take my open heart and all it has to offer cause this is as unconditional as it will ever get you ain't seen nuthin yet I won't hesitate to give you more baby when you smile I smile ooh when you smile the whole world smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys this is yo girl Alexis... I've decided I'd buy myself a cupcake and when New Years cone I'll wish about Justin and myself as my resolution... I can't wait to drink my sparkling juice and blow out that candle ILYJDC DEUCES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete